Welcome! McMannen is a United Methodist Congregation. Our church is a warm and loving church, and we welcome you to visit our website again or to visit us on social media, via email or phone, or in person!
When you visit our church, you will find:
- A caring congregation that will gladly welcome you. Attire isn't important. Special needs? Let us help you. Difficult life situation? You're among friends who care. Searching for answers? We'll search with you. Want more than Sunday morning? We've got things going all the time.
- Preaching and teaching that is centered on the Word of God
- Ministries striving to meet the spiritual and physical needs of our community
- An outlet for truth-filled and inspiring worship
- An expectation that the Spirit of God moves regardless of musical forms and styles
- A worship style that is usually traditional but graced with frequent appearances by guests and other musical genres
As people of the United Methodist Church, we believe we are called and gifted to make disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world. We believe God's calling for us has both personal and social implications.
We respond to this calling by aspiring to follow three simple ways of being:
- Do no harm.
- Do all the good we can.
- Stay in love with God.
As we work together in the world, we try to focus on four priorities:
- Developing leaders
- Creating spaces for people to love and to be loved, completely and uniquely
- Eliminating poverty
- Improving health globally and locally
As you learn your way around our campus, the restrooms are located in the Education Building (the large two- story building in the middle) and near the office in the one-story building.